Monday, November 5, 2012

November

November has finally arrived. I am super excited, though I may not look it or act it, I am very excited. It is a little hard to be excited for something when the person you want to share this excitement with is miles away. But I am proud of my Bryan. He is working hard, with both school and work. I sure don't like how busy it has made him, but I am sure glad that he is pulling through.
I have not posted about the wedding much, and for good reason! It is a surprise! And just like the invitations, there are a few changes from my first thoughts to the final results. And knowing me, I am likely OCD about perfection, at least I know I am when I am at work, but I would like to post the final happenings after the fact than to post what I had initially thought I wanted and then realize that what I had envisioned was not quite what I wanted.
But do know, that Bryan is everything that I want, and most certainly everything that I need. He came into my life in a time that I was most prepared to take him in. And I am sure there was a time we ran into each other in the Spori Building in the two years previous, but the Lord didn't quite think we were ready for each other until most recently. I am just so happy that I have him now, though I wish I had him sooner, I know that the Lord prepares us for every person we come into contact with.
I love my Heavenly Father, He has a plan for me, He has given me Bryan, my love, to be with me for the next part of our lives.
I love you Bryan. Kisses. Muah! ;p
:) Here is a picture of the Seattle Temple.
I took this picture in November of 2009.
Hopefully our big day will be beautiful, 
but likely we will have some rain. Ohh well.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture! Love the announcements! Love you guys! So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which picture did you get?? We sent out two. ;p

      Delete