Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Man


 These are some pictures that my sister took of me and Bryan. I'm not used to being on the other side of the camera, it is a little awkward to me. I like to be behind the camera, but these pictures are very nice. So THANK YOU Melissa! I love you!
Well, we took pictures in the Gardens on campus at BYU-Idaho, there we ran into one of Bryan's sisters, crazy right? It was fun.
Here we are peeking over the edge of something, I don't recall what it was exactly.


We are both wearing skinny jeans, yeah, Bryan has a pair of skinny jeans, but his look like regular jeans. ;p
Above we have a silly picture to the left, and to the right we have a cool train picture, only I wish that my jeans didn't blend with the train so much, there was editing to be done...

Here Melissa captured the flowers with me and Bryan in the background. I think it turned out nicely. There are so many things I would have loved to do, but I was getting exhausted, and I wanted so badly to be behind the camera. Hahaha. I suppose that means that I feel the need to be in control, which might be a flaw about me, but hopefully its not a huge problem when I marry my Bryan. ;p
I LOVE YOU BRYAN!
I love that you read my blog! ;p
Kisses!  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment